Monday, November 5, 2012

Recipes for You

So I know one thing that has really been effected by having two is planning meals.  Each week I rack my brain on what to make.  I end up at the store 3 or 4 times forgetting things due to being completely unorganized.  I've decided each Sunday I will choose 6-7 meals for the week, one dessert to eat off of and then make my list.  I did this, this morning and with two kids in tow was rather effortless.  I even already whipped up our dessert for the week.  The total for all meals, with some of the staples here and a few others was around $100.  I think this is cheap for a family these days. Here are my recipes and the links to them for this week.  Tune in each Sunday and I would love to give you some ideas. Don't forget to grab your breads with the meals below.







 

www.joyful-mommas-kitchen.blogspot.com
White Chicken Enchiladas





www.americanfamily.com
Crockpot Jambalaya


www.chaosinthekitchen.com
Creamy Shrimp and Mushroom Pasta



www.cinnamonspiceandeverythingnice.com
Broccoli Cheese and Rice Casserole (I"m adding Chicken)



www.foodyourway.net
Crockpot Lasagna
 








www.kraftrecipes.com
Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Cream Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment