Tuesday, September 24, 2013

You are Enough



My heart was hurt very badly many years ago. Then we thought they had scarred me forever, boy did the Lord have different plans. Far from scarring, what we didn't know at the time is they have helped to shape the person I am now becoming.  Seeking God, healing hurts, becoming the best woman I can be.  The amazing Woman God created me to be.  A wife, A Mom and a witness of Christ.  So thank you, for shaping me. So for all you ladies out there who have ever felt hopeless when someone seems to take your heart for granted, rejoice.  It's part of your story and no one can devalue the greatness that could only be created by our beautiful savior. 

Dear Lord:

I feel there are women out there today that need big prayers.  Their self worth is being compromised by hurt and others in their lives who don't know the value of their being.  I pray these women today turn to you.  That you give them confidence where it is lacking, strength to stand tall, and power to move on or walk away.  That Lord you are parting the red seas, you are creating a life before them they can only imagine.  Let them be still in the storm Lord, and forever they will rejoice in your greatness, their greatness.

Amen.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10153247735365106" width="320" height="178" frameborder="0"></iframe>

2 comments:

  1. Can you help me, do you know if I can get that video clip anywhere other then on facebook? I want to send it to a friend who doesn't have facebook, just wanted to see if you could help.

    ReplyDelete