Sunday, March 24, 2013

My Mission Statement


My Mission Statement

I am a person of class, integrity and grace. People are in awe of my resilience, faith and steadfastness for truth and honesty.  I will be an open book. I will use my experiences to change lives. I will always put faith and then family first.  I will love with the guide of growth. I will not be afraid to take chances.  I will listen. I will pray.  I will get to know Jesus. I will forgive and understand weakness.  I will live on earth as it is in heaven.  I will lead by example. I will love my body and be compassionate too it.  I will create a glowing aura that blinds passerbyers. I will focus on my gifts and utilize them to make an impact. I will let go of what I am not. I will be responsible and care for the things God has lent to me.  I will not be afraid to be different. I will profess my faith.  Love will be my guide.  I will listen to the Holy Spirit and let it guide me.  I will live in peace not fear.  I will live for the present.  I will preach to the devil daily.  I will be a spiritual warrior.

No comments:

Post a Comment